Hi! I’m Kushal and I am a Learner who Dreams and a Dreamer who Writes.
Here, We can learn from books, be thrilled with stories, be swayed by poetry and indulge in a productive lifestyle!
Explore the Site!
I Upload New Content every Weekend.
I upload all Book related stuff on the second and fourth weekend of the month.
You can find everything about books here.
I have prepared Notes for you from the books I believe you would Value!
You can perhaps find your next good book in my Book Reviews.
And no blog is good enough without dealing in some Book Trivia.
I have also begun working on a personal project called Project India.
I upload my stories and poems on the third weekend of the month
Title: My Sleepless NightsAuthor: Manohar GrandhiGenre: NonfictionPages: 62Rating: 4/5Links: Goodreads | AmazonImage Credits: GoodreadsRead More
Hey there! Remember the times when you were motivated to work out and you sign up for a gym? Or perhaps you’re like me who believes that the gym isn’t a necessity to get fit? Either way, if you stuck around for a few days, you would’ve observed that your muscles begin to improve and […]Read More
I dream. Sometimes I think that’s the only right thing to do.Haruki Murakami
Get in Touch
I would love to hear from you!
Mail your book recommendations!
I recommed books as well!
Contact Me here.
Oh! And do check out my weekly newsletter!
- Learn something new every week by making learnings from books, videos and the world that are relevant to daily life.
- Find amazing stuff from the web to peek through the other side of the horizon.
- Some of the content may not be on my Blog.
- You will not be Spammed. Ever. Period.
The Weekly Wisdom Newsletter
Subscribe for 7-minute insights from the world around.
You would be redirected to the Mailchimp form
What will you find here?
- One article on something that is new and relevant to us.
- A Two-Minute-Task that will help you find results based on the article.
- A maximum of three links of things that stood out on the web and are fun/useful. Could be links of videos, articles, music, podcasts or books!
- And lots of love, learning and joy!