Hi! I’m Kushal and I am a Learner who Dreams and a Dreamer who Writes.
Here, We can learn from books, be thrilled with stories, be swayed by poetry and indulge in a productive lifestyle!
Explore the Site!
I Upload New Content every Weekend.
I upload all Book related stuff on the second and fourth weekend of the month.
You can find everything about books here.
I have prepared Notes for you from the books I believe you would Value!
You can perhaps find your next good book in my Book Reviews.
And no blog is good enough without dealing in some Book Trivia.
I have also begun working on a personal project called Project India.
I upload my stories and poems on the third weekend of the month
There are a few books that touch you. Some books resonate with you deeply. Storyworthy was one such book for me. I picked it up without reading the blurb expecting this book to help me with my short stories. But this book was about life and how we can find stories in our daily lives and bring those stories to life.Read More
Title: My Sleepless NightsAuthor: Manohar GrandhiGenre: NonfictionPages: 62Rating: 4/5Links: Goodreads | AmazonImage Credits: GoodreadsRead More
I dream. Sometimes I think that’s the only right thing to do.Haruki Murakami
Get in Touch
I would love to hear from you!
Mail your book recommendations!
I recommed books as well!
Contact Me here.
Oh! And do check out my weekly newsletter!
- Learn something new every week by making learnings from books, videos and the world that are relevant to daily life.
- Find amazing stuff from the web to peek through the other side of the horizon.
- Some of the content may not be on my Blog.
- You will not be Spammed. Ever. Period.
The Weekly Wisdom Newsletter
Subscribe for 7-minute insights from the world around.
You would be redirected to the Mailchimp form
What will you find here?
- One article on something that is new and relevant to us.
- A Two-Minute-Task that will help you find results based on the article.
- A maximum of three links of things that stood out on the web and are fun/useful. Could be links of videos, articles, music, podcasts or books!
- And lots of love, learning and joy!